- Life's not about how hard of a hit you can give...It's about how many you can take, and still keep moving forward.
- The highest reward for a person's toil is not what they get for it, but what they become by it.
- Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality that guarantees all others.
- The ultimate aim of karate lies not in victory or defeat, but in the perfection of character of its participants.
- Concentration is the secret of strength
- If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
Master Okazaki Seminar
Oct. 18-21, 2012 - Port Moody
Click on a photo below to view the slideshow. back to photos