- Life's not about how hard of a hit you can give...It's about how many you can take, and still keep moving forward.
- The highest reward for a person's toil is not what they get for it, but what they become by it.
- Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality that guarantees all others.
- The ultimate aim of karate lies not in victory or defeat, but in the perfection of character of its participants.
- Concentration is the secret of strength
- If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
At this time, Vernon Shotokan is no longer able to accept any students without previous Martial Arts experience.
If you have any questions about your experience qualifications, our club or about Shotokan Karate please don't hesitate to contact us. We will endeavour to answer your questions as best as we can.
Email us in the form below or call:
Carla @ 250.309.3907
Richard @ 250.550.6740